If you're confident, you smile more. If you smile more, you feel more confident. But what if you don't want to flash your smile because you're embarrassed by yellow teeth?
Sometimes a new smile emerges from the simplest steps. Teeth whitening removes years of dingy stains from your teeth. Coffee, tea, wine, tobacco, and chocolate dull white enamel surfaces. A brilliant boost along with some gentle polishing and reshaping of chipped, uneven edges can create an easy transformation. Simple and safe, most patients don't realize how much discoloration embeds into their teeth until they see a new shine emerge.
Numerous products crowd supermarket shelves. While we don't discourage these methods, you may want to consider the advantages of professional whitening with the Smile Perfected™ system. With a combination of in-office and take-home products, Smile Perfected™ will start whitening your teeth in as little as 20 minutes!
Smile Perfected advantages include:
- 20 minute in office treatment that causes NO sensitivity.
- The treatment is best done directly following your cleaning appointment that way the gel can be the most effective .
- The kit comes with a take home mouth piece and gel that will be used for 30 applications after the in office treatment.
- Additional gel can be purchased here at our office.
- There is an app you can download that can remind you of the days you need to be applying the gel.
- The whitening procedure can be done every 6 months at the same appointment as your cleaning.
- Much lower cost than other in office systems that do not provide an at home option for after the whitening treatment.
Our patients will notice a brighter smile when leaving the office but in order to achieve the desired brightness it is so important to be using the gel consistently and not "skipping" or "forgetting." We tell all of our patients that following the instructions and being consistent with the whitening is the key to any whitening system no matter what you use.
Teeth whitening offers a predictable boost to your confidence through the power of a smile. Numerous factors need consideration and evaluation before starting any whitening procedure. Your Marshall Dental team draws on years of experience to help deliver a smile boost safely and comfortably.